Sonic Shorts: Volume 1 Sonic Shorts: Volume 1

Tracing sucks.

All looks good except for TheWax's stuff which is obviously traced. Good job to the rest.

Rocket Crotch Rocket Crotch

One Piece?

I think you might be highly influenced by One Piece because the characters have One Piece features and look very much like One Piece characters. Clothing, details, etc. Other than that, its all good, I especially liked the intro... the rest was meh.

lenkalamari responds:

i disagree. dr mocha is the only character that remotely looks like someone from one piece. especially with how he's drawn in this cartoon, the grin, the eyes, the ear piercings. that said, i am a huge fan of oda's art, and you're acting like it's bad to be influenced by something you enjoy

Hello Hellhole Hello Hellhole

Great work Edd. ;)

Superbly well done animation Edd. I really don't have to say this, but do more and more. ;D

Eddsworld Zombeh Nation Eddsworld Zombeh Nation

Rockawesomunnyooleat.

I need to make up a word for this animation.

A word out of...

rocks, awesome, funny, cool and great...

...How about rockawesomunnyooleat? Yes, this animation is rockawesomunnyooleat Edd and I'm glad to have taken part in it by means of my icky voice. :D You get all my 10's and 5.

Terry Bogard's Day Out Terry Bogard's Day Out

Hehe.

The very first part was a little weird and annoying, but the rest was quite good. :D Nice work, do more with other characters.

ThomasTruong responds:

Just trying to keep the audio synched up with the action. Thanks, but I'm not planning to make another sound clip based flash.

Bignose Kills a Baby Bignose Kills a Baby

Hmm..

Not a very nice topic. Kinda pointless too.

What the... What the...

Ow.

Now this thing really must have damaged my ears.

Other than that, t'was quite good I guess. I enjoyed the last bit where the crazy guy acted as if nothing happened.

Dendyn Dynasties Dendyn Dynasties

Amazing.

That, is simply amazing. Must have taken you a very long time huh? Well, what can I say. The characters could use a little more shades and a variation of lineart thickness, but yeah I know that would take a lot of time and such... But still, y'know, there's always room for improvement. :3 Nonetheless, this is superb, and definatly deserves to be at top 50. You've got a future ahead of you with such skills and imagination.

And also, ignore the "furry-haters". Even though they're furries, what's so wrong about that? They must pretty much hate Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck too then, because they're pretty much furries too. Ohh, shock.